If you're looking for extra quaility upgrade to ride in the the ELITE APEX Progressive Cycle Coaching bike wear. The classic design with the rider logo front and back looks sharp and classy.
Champion System, a worldwide leader in custom technical apparel, was founded in 2005 and has quickly earned the reputation as a company offering the finest quality handmade garments for a wide range of sports and activities.
Strong customer relationships and close collaboration with the world's top athletes has been the key to Champion System’s success. Our distinctive and stylish garments are worn by Olympians, National and World Champions, and recreational athletes of all levels.
Our goal is to allow the customer to be their own brand and we are known far and wide for our solid commitment to pioneering innovative, race-proven garments that can be customised with virtually any design. Along the way we have revolutionised sublimation printing, redefined garment construction and simplified the custom ordering process. With offices in 22 countries Champion System continues to set the standard in the custom apparel industry.
AS WORN BY THE CHAMPION SYSTEM PRO CYCLING TEAM
DELVERY TIME 5 WEEKS.
JerseyAn elite level short sleeve jersey delivering an almost unfair advantage in the pursuit of speed. Tailored specifically with high performance aerodynamic fabrics the jersey is ergonomically shaped for aggressive riding with an extremely close fit to provide minimal drag. A jersey for the discerning rider seeking uncompromised performance, quality, comfort and increased aero benefits.
- CS Elite™ fabric (chest panel) Soft, lightweight, blended lycra fabric designed to follow the contours of your body for a streamlined aero-fit.
- CS Tech Mesh™ fabric (chest panel) A 4 way stretch, open-weave, mesh lycra used to deliver airflow to your core
- CS Dimple™ fabric (shoulder, sleeves and back panel) A smooth lycra with a dimpled surface, wind-tunnel tested, and proven to reduce drag
- Available in women's and men's specific heavily tapered cut in a XS - 4XL size range
- Laser cut sleeve hem finished with internal silicone grip for a close fit and secure positioning.
- Three rear slashed pockets for storage
- Zippered water resistant secure pocket
- Silicone-injected deep hem providing incredible support to hold jersey firmly in place.
- Soft feel, tapered collar with zip garage for comfort. Also available with a half aero collar option for improved heat management and aero advantage.
Our Elite garments are designed specifically for Professional Elite Riders – they are a tighter fit than our regular products. If you are interested in these products please contact our sales team to discuss. You can also order sample of these items for comparison. Due to the technical/breathability of the fabric used in our Apex garments, they do not offer complete sun protection. Please wear with caution especially on warm days.
Our pro level Apex Bib Shorts deliver the perfect mix of agile movement and focused support via two different Champion System fabrics (CS Contour and CS Agile) and, to help fend off the fatigue of a day in a grand tour peloton or a long foray into the mountains, we’ve added Carbon fabric (to promote blood flow via gentle compression) to gripper panels on the lower leg cuff and to a supportive panel positioned to the rear below the bib assembly. Finally as an indication of the sheer breadth of custom choices available to Champion System customers - these shorts are available with a standard (non carbon) silicon gripper should you prefer.
- CS Contour™ fabric (rear and side panels) - compression lycra material that ensures fit and function
- CS Carbon™ fabric (leg gripper and rear panel) - provides compression in the thigh area and, via a rear panel, stability across the back of the bib
- CS Agile™ fabric (bib strap construction) – extremely lightweight and highly breathable
- Choice of Granfondo, Veloce or (women's specific) Donna Forte Italian chamois options
- Lightweight and breathable bib assembly
- Exposed flatlock stitching in key areas
- Radio/ipod pocket for storage
- Double layered rear panel, providing increased structure and durability
- Fabric injection gripper, ensuring low irritation cuffs that stay in place in all conditions
- Additional leg length option
- Available with silicon gripper panels and standard lycra rear support panel option (non-carbon option - £99.00 )
Our Elite garments are designed specifically for Professional Elite Riders – they are a tighter fit than our regular products. If you are interested in these products please contact our sales team to discuss. You can also order sample of these items for comparison.
Now you can ride in the kit whilst doing your training sessions.
- Additional Information