Now ride in the Progressive Cycle Coaching bike wear. The classic design with the rider logo front and back looks sharp and classy.
Champion System, a worldwide leader in custom technical apparel, was founded in 2005 and has quickly earned the reputation as a company offering the finest quality handmade garments for a wide range of sports and activities.
Strong customer relationships and close collaboration with the world's top athletes has been the key to Champion System’s success. Our distinctive and stylish garments are worn by Olympians, National and World Champions, and recreational athletes of all levels.
Our goal is to allow the customer to be their own brand and we are known far and wide for our solid commitment to pioneering innovative, race-proven garments that can be customised with virtually any design. Along the way we have revolutionised sublimation printing, redefined garment construction and simplified the custom ordering process. With offices in 22 countries Champion System continues to set the standard in the custom apparel industry.
The jersey and shorts combine the following advancements.
DELVERY TIME 5 WEEKS.
This jersey benefits heavily from the CS Tech™ fabric used within its construction and by the myriad of options we offer for size and fit, shared by our premium products and across our entire cycling range. Not only does it have a 50+ SPF protection built in, its soft dimple weave fabric provides wicking and moisture management by design. So whether it’s used with just a base layer on top, or layered up internally during the colder months, this jersey could become your new favourite - for all your riding all year round.
- CS Tech™ fabric - providing market leading moisture management and 50+ UV protection.
- Available in women's and men's specific styles with "Club" and "Race" cut available for both sexes in a XS to 4XL size range.
- Also available in long sleeve at £50.
- Three rear storage pockets with slash side pockets allow for easy access while being secure.
- Reinforced pocket anchor to ensure maximum storage capacity.
- Zippered water resistant gear pocket with a reflective zipper.
- Soft feel tapered collar for added comfort.
- Full zip for convenient temperature control on the move.
- Flatlock seams allowing additional aesthetic appeal.
Good cycling shorts should provide unhindered movement, for your legs, whilst ensuring comfort without any risk of chafing (via one of our chamois pad options) with support through the groin and lower abdomen. So we’ve used curved front and rear panels to exploit the best stretch potential utilising our CS Tech Mesh™ fabric, with high spec silicon grippers, to anchor the lower cuff working perfectly with some lightweight mesh bib straps keeping the fit right from above.
- CS Contour™ fabric (lower leg side panels) gentle compression material used for its exceptional stretch and support qualities.
- CS Tech Mesh™ fabric (central body panels) a lightweight and breathable material.
- Lightweight and breathable bib assembly
- Radio/ipod pocket for storage
- Double layered rear panel, providing increased structure and durability
- Available with either our standard elastic gripper or our new Silicon injection gripper which hold bib short lower cuffs in place in all conditions without irritation.
- Additional leg length option
- Choice of Granfondo, Veloce or (women's specific) Donna Forte Italian chamois options
- Correct sizing is critical to receive performance benefits from this product. Samples are available, on request, to help customers make the right informed sizing decision.
Now you can ride in the kit whilst doing your training sessions.
- Additional Information